Leaside Baseball Used Equipment Sale
Clean out your closets! The first ever Leaside Used Equipment Sale is coming this fall!
- SHOP for baseball equipment at a discounted price.
- SELL your gently used or new baseball equipment and receive 80% of the selling price.
- DONATE baseball equipment that is unsellable to a charity in need.
NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO THE FALL.
Interested in SHOPPING?
Items available will be dependent on what is submitted by the sellers. Here is a list of suggested items:
- Bats and batting gloves
- Uniform pieces (e.g. jerseys, sliding shorts, baseball pants, cleats, hats, baseball bags...)
- Protective gear (e.g. sunglasses, helmets, catcher's equipment...)
- Fielding equipment (e.g. bases, chalk machines ...)
- Training equipment (e.g. baseballs, tees, nets...)
- Anything baseball related!
Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
Interested in SELLING?
Selling is easy! Sign up on our on-line system, enter/price/tag your items, drop them off the night before, and then either donate your unsold items or pick up them up at the end of the sale. We will give you 80% of the selling price!
- Sign up to be a seller at the following link: https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/leaside/
- Please read the contract carefully as it contains important terms and conditions.
- Enter each item to be sold under the “enter items” section.
- Click on “print tags” and print your tags on WHITE paper (card stock preferred).
- Securely affix the tags to each item. Note that you cannot use the same tag for more than 1 item.
- Drop off the tagged items.
- Any unsold items must be picked up. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a worthy charity.
- Note: we are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Interested in DONATING?
All baseball items will be accepted, even if it's really well loved! For example, dented bats are okay!
We hope you will join us for our inaugural swap! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elliot Lascelles (12U AAA) & Karinne Chan (his mom!)