Leaside Baseball 2020 Team Uniform Fitting | Streetwear Sale | Pre-Loved Baseball Equipment Sale
Day 1: Sunday November 10, 10am - 3pm
Day 2: Monday November 11, 5pm-8pm
Location: Trace Manes Community Center, 110 Rumsey Rd in Leaside
Team Uniform and Training Gear Fitting
Players are families are welcome to drop in on one of these days at their convenience to try on sample uniform and training gear to select the right sizes for the 2020 season. Coaches will be sharing details on the mandatory uniform and optional training gear and the process to order the items online.
Who should to come to fittings?
- Players and coaches new to the organization who require complete uniforms
- Players and coaches that have new required uniform items or have outgrown/outworn their uniform items
- Players, coaches and family members who wish to purchase optional training gear
What you should do before attending fittings?
- Try on last year’s uniform to see what fits. If you have grown…order the next size!
- Wear shorts and a tee shirt to try your gear on – THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Leaside Baseball Streetwear Pop-up Shop
Look Good. Feel Good. Be Proud.
Players and families are able to show their Leaside Leafs pride off the field too. The Pop Up Shop will have your favourite tees and hoodies to take with you that day and orders can be placed for Holiday gift items.
Pre-Loved Equipment Donation and Sale
We are pleased to hold the first ever Leaside Baseball Used Equipment Sale, allowing you to trade your gently used baseball items for new-to-you items, getting your player ready for the 2020 season and contributing to a worthy charity.
- Shop for baseball equipment at a discounted price
- Sell gently used or new baseball equipment and receive 80% of the selling price
- Donate baseball equipment to a charity in need
Items We Are Looking For
- Baseball gloves
- Bats and batting gloves
- Uniform pieces (jerseys, sliding shorts, pants, cleats, hats, baseball bags...)
- Protective gear (sunglasses, helmets, catcher's equipment...)
- Fielding equipment (bases, chalk machines ...)
- Training equipment (baseballs, tees, nets...)
- Anything baseball related!
If You Want to Sell Items
- Sign up and register your items here by Saturday, November 2nd at noon. Read the contract carefully as it contains important terms and conditions.
- Print one tag for each item on WHITE paper (card stock preferred) and securely affix to each item.
- Bring tagged items to the Trace Manes Community Centre on Saturday, November 9th between 6PM and 8PM.
- Pick up unsold items you don’t want to donate Monday, November 11th 8PM to 9PM.
Leaside Baseball will return 80% of the profit to you. Unclaimed items will be donated to a worthy charity. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
If You Want to Donate Items
Bring your items to the Trace Manes Community Centre on Saturday, November 9th between 6PM and 8PM. These items will be sold and any revenue will be invested in Leaside Baseball capital projects. Unsold items will be donated to a worthy charity. They don't need to be registered, that's only for items you want to share in the revenue.
Any revenue will be shared between Leaside Baseball capital projects and you, with unclaimed items being donated to a worthy charity.
This initiative is being lead by a Leaside Baseball family, and they’d appreciate having some extra hands to help sort and sell. Whether you have an hour or a day, however you can contribute is appreciated, please contact email@example.com