2023 Peewee House League
PEEWEE | Co-ed | 2009 to 2011 birth years | Saturday & Sunday Mornings | May 6/7 to June 24/25, 2023 | Howard Talbot Park
Games are 7 innings long, no new inning is started after 1 hour and 45 minutes from first pitch and have a 2 hour game curfew.
Teams may be provided optional practice slots depending on field availability.
SUMMARY OF KEY RULES
- Each player on a team bats in-order each game.
- Players may pitch no more than 4 innings per game.
- Scoring is maintained and standings are kept.
- Games generally follow the Rules of Baseball.
- Per inning and per game mercy rules apply.
- A team requires a minimum of 7 players for an official game to be played (9 players for playoff games).