2021 Peewee House League
PEEWEE | Co-ed | 2007 to 2009 birth years | Mon nights, Sat mornings, May 3 to June 26 | Howard Talbot Park, East Diamond | $300
GamePlay schedule will be 3 games every 2 weeks. Your TeamSnap schedule will show the exact dates and times.
Games are 7 innings long, no new inning is started after 1 hour and 45 minutes from first pitch and have a 2 hour game curfew.
Teams may be provided optional practice slots depending on field availability.
SUMMARY OF KEY RULES
- Each player on a team bats in-order each game.
- Players may pitch no more than 4 innings per game.
- Scoring is maintained and standings are kept.
- Games generally follow the Rules of Baseball.
- Per inning and per game mercy rules apply.
- A team requires a minimum of 7 players for an official game to be played (9 players for playoff games).