All Girls Baseball Winter Development Clinics
Does your daughter want to develop her baseball skills in a supportive, competitive environment with like minded girls? Leaside Baseball is proud to announce the launch of our 2nd All Girls Winter Development Clinic.
GIRLS ONLY | 2007 to 2012 birth years | Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons
$30 per session (pay as you go)
Registration opens November 12th at 8am and clinics run from Friday, January 10 to Sunday, April 26.
Our Girls Only Clinic is intended for those 8 to 13 years old of all skill levels and degrees of experience. Our Instructors are excited and well prepared to work with those who have never played the game before, to those that may have a few years of baseball or softball experience.
The goal is for your daughter to become more skilled and comfortable with the fundamentals of baseball - throwing, catching, hitting, running, and much more - all in a fun and supportive environment.
We have limited spots and expect the clinics to fill quickly!
- For girls | birth years 2012 to 2007
- Clinic runs on Sundays 3:30 to 5:30 and Friday 6:30 to 8:00 from Friday, January 10 to Sunday, April 26th. There are no session on March 15, 20 and April 12
- Sessions are held at:
Sundays | Major League Sportsplex (Gym #1) 641 Danforth Rd, Scarborough
Friday | Owen Elementary School, 111 Owen Blvd, North York
- Sessions are managed as a drop-in where players are able to attend as many as they choose (based on capacity availability). The fee is $30 per session to be paid at the sessions.
- The clinic is managed by Garrett Gilroy and Neal Prabhu
- Garrett spent 25 years as a pitcher for the Leaside Baseball Senior Team. Garrett has a daughter in the development clinic and convenes the Leaside Girls Baseball Mosquito House League
- Neal is the Head Coach of the Leaside Baseball 2011 AAA team and convenes the Leaside Girls Baseball Rookieball House League.
The Leaside Baseball Girls Development Clinics are proudly operated by the Leaside Baseball Association, a staple of the community since 1946.