Girls Baseball Development Clinics
Does your daughter want to learn to play baseball? Building off the launch of our Girls Baseball House League Program, we are excited to offer our Girls Baseball Development Clinics.
GIRLS ONLY | 2007/08/09/10 birth years | Sunday afternoons | $30 per session (pay as you go)
The program is intended for girls aged 8 to 12 years old of all skill levels and degrees of experience. We have programming for those that have never played the game before, all the way to those that may have a few years of baseball or softball experience.
The goal is for your daughter to become more skilled and comfortable with the fundamentals of baseball - throwing, catching, hitting, running, and much more - all in a fun and supportive environment.
We have limited spots and expect the clinics to fill quickly - read below program details and how to register.
- For 8 to 12 year old girls | birth years 2010 to 2007
- Six (6) Drop-In sessions every other Sunday afternoon starting January 13th from 4PM to 5:30PM at the BDG Centre
- Additional two (2) Drop-In sessions on March 17 and April 28 at 6:30PM at the TCSC Dome
- The BDG Centre: 31 Progress Ave Unit 17, Scarborough
- The TCSC Dome: 32 Curity Ave, East York
- $30 per session fee, payable at the session (no need to attend all sessions)
- Clinics lead by Garrett Gilroy and Neal Prabhu
- Garrett covenes the Leaside Baseball Girls Baseball House League and spent 25 years as a pitcher for the Leaside Baseball Senior Team. Garrett has a daughter in the development program.
- Neal is the Head Coach of the Leaside Baseball Rep Minor Rookieball AAA team. Neal also has a daughter in the development program.
The Leaside Baseball Development Clinics are now proudly operated by the Leaside Baseball Association, a staple of the community since 1952.