#208 - 30 Centurian Dr.
Markham, Ontario, L3R 8B8
Office Tel: (416) 862-2288
Find us on Google
Director of Player Development and Executive Athletic Director: Eric Stickney 647-338-3596 firstname.lastname@example.org
League Convenor Bijan Biazar 647-982-4614 email@example.com
League Co-convenor: Jamie Maier
Players born in 2010 (and advanced 2011s)
Location: Northlea Public School and Bessborough Public School
Start Date: Monday May 1st (Possible practice with your coach the week before. check with your coach))
Time: 6pm-715pm (Parents and players should start showing up at 5-5:30pm to warm up and practice )
Registration Fee: $200 Early Registration: Mid-January Late Registration: April
Capacity: 16 teams of 10 players maximum
We are trying to get more Umpires, coaches, instructors for this league to better prepare the kids for Rookieball
WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEER COACHES! There will be a coaching clinic for parents in Early April for parents and coaches! We highly recommend that you attend!
Season: May-June (BUT for the players who decide to join the development program it runs all year round)
1. # of innings will be totally dependant on how fast players bat and transition to the field.
As long as we do not start another inning after 7pm, we should be able to get 3 full innings.
2. a defensive player can stop play by either of the following
a)recording an out
b)raising their hands and yelling TIME! (infield only) *Runners must go back to the previous base if not already halfway.
c) Giving the ball to the pitcher/coach.
3. 3 outs OR batting through the full lineup per half inning
4. Batters will have 5 pitches from their coach or umpire. If a player fouls the 5th pitch, he/she will get one more pitch. If the player fails to hit the ball on 5 pitches or fouls the 6th pitch they will be called OUT.
6. If a batter hits the coach it will result in a single and runner do not advance unless the force is on.
7. Once TIME! is yelled the baserunners must return to the previous base if not passed half yet. (umpires discretion)
Goal: To prepare players for Junior Rookieball
Eagle Beaver Sports
East York Kiwanis Club
Sun Life Financial
Gyro Group - Mazda
Gyro Group - Hyundai
Patrick Rocca Real Estate
RBC Dominion Securities
King's landing Barber Shoppe
Pivot Financial Canada
Menchie's Yogurt Leaside
Audi Downtown Toronto
St. Louis Bar & Grill